- Free Delivery Over €95
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Heirloom CACAO gives a wonderful feeling of happy wellbeing.
- Cacao offers more iron than any other plant.
- More calcium than cow’s milk.
- 40 times more magnesium than that in blueberries.
- Packed full of magnesium, calcium, iron, vitamin C and super high in antioxidants,
- Promotes Heart & Brain Health
- Helps access and hold deep meditation
- Increases spiritual awareness, opening up consciousness and 3rd eye.
Instructions Add 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of Heirloom Cacao to warm milk, a coffee, a chai, smoothie, or indeed any food that would benefit from a feel-good chocolate boost!
- When using Heirloom Cacao to access and hold a deeper meditative space use up to 28g, about 2 tablespoons.
- And for an extra spiritual awareness or to help open your third eye you could use a cup of Blue Lotus Tea and blend the Heirloom Cacao directly into that. Exquisite.
Ingredients 100% Heirloom Cacao Theobroma.
Our Cacao powder was sourced from a farmer in Ecuador who has received recognition for "denominacion de origen". A term that translates to a high-standard and next-level quality production on heirloom varieties.
This also indicates that the origin of that ancestral cultivation is true to its area. It doesn't get any more pure or authentic than this.
An ORAC scores measure the ability of antioxidants to absorb free radicals (that come from pollution and toxins in our environment), which cause cell and tissue damage and can lead to diseases such as cancer. This heirloom cacao has an ORAC score of 98,000 per 100g.
Neurotransmitter's serotonin, tryptophan, tyrosine and phenylethylamine are found in cacao. These have been scientifically proven to be associated with cosy feelings of wellbeing, happiness, and can help raise the lowest of moods.
Did you know Cacao (Theobroma cacao) means "Food of the Gods"?
Store in a cool dry place.