doTERRA PB Assist Probiotic
- Free Delivery Over €95
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
PB Assist+ is a blend of both pre and probiotics, that support robust digestive health, boost immunity and support detoxing.
- Probiotics are living organics (such as bacteria) that live in the gastrointestinal tract and are known to provide health benefits.
- Prebiotics are indigestible substances, such as fiber that foster an optimal environment to stimulate healthy microbial activity in the gut.
Suggested Use PB Assist can be utilized on a daily basis as part of a routine commitment to gut health. 1 or 2 capsules at night can support your digestive health and immunity.
One to two capsules per day morning and/or night are excellent support when detoxing.
An alternate excellent probiotic in stock is the Global Healing Latero-Flora. Click here to learn more.
PB Assist+ employs a unique double-layer capsule delivery system that provides both short-chain prebiotic fiber in that outer capsule and a time-release inner capsule with active probiotic cultures.
This unique delivery system allows the probiotics to be released into the intestines where they will have the maximum benefit and will not be damaged by the harsh acidic environment of the stomach.
The combination of prebiotic and probiotic cultures in a time-release single delivery system makes PB Assist+ truly unique!
FOS, or fructo-oligosaccharides, are indigestible fibers found naturally in fruits and vegetables that have the ability to selectively promote the adhesion and growth of friendly bacteria while discouraging the growth of harmful organisms.
- FOS supports healthy absorption of calcium and magnesium
- supports healthy blood glucose and cholesterol levels
- can suppress harmful enzyme activity in the bowel.
NOTE this is not a stock item in the shop. When ordered it will be sent directly from doTERRA Essentials. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.