Terms & Conditions
1. Use of This Website: Access to and use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these terms. The Wellbeing Clinic may update or change these terms at any time without prior notice.
While The Wellbeing Clinic takes all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on this site, it assumes no legal liability for any inaccuracies or omissions. The Wellbeing Clinic is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages referenced or linked to.
3. Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability: Products provided by The Wellbeing Clinic are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and statements are for educational purposes and are not meant to replace the advice of healthcare professionals.
While every effort is made to ensure the website's, information is accurate and up-to-date, The Wellbeing Clinic will make reasonable efforts to correct any errors within 7 working days of verification. Please report such errors by email.
The Wellbeing Clinic, its employees, or agents are not liable for any errors or omissions on this website. External websites linked from this site are beyond The Wellbeing Clinic's control and no endorsement of their content is implied.
Shipping is via DPD Monday - Friday, excluding Irish Bank Holidays. Shipping within Europe mainland with FedEx Monday - Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
Orders must be placed by 10AM to be collected by DPD same working day. Delivery will be the following day, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays. To visit The Wellbeing Clinic Delivery Information Policy click here.
5. Copyright: All content on The Wellbeing Clinic website, unless otherwise stated, is copyrighted to The Wellbeing Clinic. Unauthorized use, reproduction, or redistribution is prohibited without explicit written permission. To request permission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. User Conduct: Users are prohibited from using this website in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any server, or network connected to the server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the website.
7. Governing Law: Any disputes or claims related to these terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and will be resolved within its jurisdiction.
8. Limitation of Liability: In no event shall The Wellbeing Clinic be liable for damages beyond the amount, if any, paid by the user to access this website.
9. Termination: The Wellbeing Clinic reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to the website for users who violate these Terms and Conditions.