Palo Santo Sacred Wood has traditionally been used to purify bacteria from the air.
Having both medicinal and therapeutic healing properties you really should consider using it.
Let me tell you more…
Some uses for Palo Santo Wood Incense
- Clear the air in your home of bacteria and stagnant energy.
- Before bed, to help you calm down from your day and to get ready for restorative sleep.
- Use for relieving common cold and flu symptoms.
- Also great for instilling calm so useful with symptoms of stress, asthma, headaches, anxiety, depression, inflammation, emotional pain and more.
- Use during reflective journaling or when working with your intentions.
- Before and during meditation.
Palo Santo is a mystical tree native to the coast of South America and is related to Frankincense, Myrrh and Copal. In Spanish, the name translates to “Holy Wood – Tree of Life”.
How to use Palo Santo Wood
- You will be using the smoke so let the stick catch fire and allow it to burn for 30 seconds to a minute. You can quench the flame to use the smoke or allow the flame to burn itself out.
- Use the smoke to clean the air in your home. Start at your front door and walk around your home, into each room, to clear the air and get rid of any stuffy or negative vibes.
- A wonderful tool before and during meditation.
- When feeling stressed it can bring a sense of calm.
- Use the smoke if you have cold symptoms or have a headache. Palo Santo purifies bacteria from the air so use this whenever you have symptoms or feel a cold/flu coming on.
Anima Mundi palo santo is 100% ethically harvested from Peru. They work directly with a small native family from the Lambayeque – Región Chiclayo in northern Peru. They ethically harvest from naturally fallen and aged trees (minimum of four years), while replanting in the wild. The family we work with have been stewards of this preserved land for generations, and have been caretaking these trees in a sacred manner for 100+ years.
If you have questions that haven't been answered above, Contact The Wellbeing Clinic Here